|4-Fighter||Base Stats||UR To MUR||MUR To UR+||UR+ To MUR+||MUR+ To UR++||UR++ To MUR++||MUR++ To LEG||LEG To MLEG|
|8-Fighter||Base Stats||UR To MUR||MUR To UR+||UR+ To MUR+||MUR+ To UR++||UR++ To MUR++||MUR++ To LEG||LEG To MLEG|
|MUR To UR+||MUR+ To UR++||MUR++ To LEG|
- The above tables show the difference in stats between the 4-fighter fusion formula and the 8-fighter fusion formula for Ultra Rare fighters. Below is a list of the assumptions made:
- Based on the values I gained from fusing Katsuo from UR to LEG I have made a table that shows the percentage gain Katsuo aquired for each fusion phase.
- For exmaple if you look at the percentage used to fuse your fighter from MUR to UR you can see that the percentage used is 20 %. This means that the UR+ stats are obtained by using the stats of the fighter you put on the left in addition to 20 % of the stats of the fighter you put on the right.
- The fighter used in the example is Katsuo. He is an Ultra Rare fighter.
- The average increase per level for stats was 5.017 (pretty accurate)
- UR: Ultra Rare
- MUR: Ultra Rare at max level (which is level 60 for UR)
I did the calculations on Excel so I can easily recalculate or change the variable or base stats.
I hope this helps you get a general understanding about the difference between 4 and 8 fighter fusion.